.fans

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.lazy


so lazy to do anything, nothing has urge me to do stuff.

Even still there is school, but then we do nothing basically, we just talk, play and well like hanging out literally. Teachers are just in and sometimes no teacher comes in at all, since we have nothing else to do though. Thus for nothing else to do, Puan Chia held games between classes in the school.

There was all types of games, mainly are the sports games, like competition between classes, sports like basketball, footbal, bola sepak and others. Our school is very focused on basketball though, I like it too, it's more fun than kicking balls, lol.

Today is the girl's basketball competition, they were great, they put on their best, nice :d. Tomorrow are the guy's turn., I didn't know I was in for my class until Awai told me, I'm not very good seriously, anyways I'm just there as a substitute, phew xD, I can't do much on the court though ._.

Also there are like board games, hosted by Puan Shama, games like Monopoly, Scrabble and English and Chinese chess, I'm not really fond of it, it's well a little childish, lol xD, I rather watch people play basketball, haha more interesting and exciting ;p.

No comments:

Post a Comment