.fans

Thursday, November 5, 2009

.end


everything we do to accomplish, will always come to an end, we are happy.

Anyways, I tried my best in the exams, I really do hope I am getting good results though, that is all I hope for now, and no fails :(. I've studied hard enough I think, so I am quite confident that I won't fail any subjects.

Also, I am very happy that exams are over! YAY, now I got so much free time, holidays are starting next week Monday, but one thing I hate about is that on Tuesday during the holidays we have to go back to school with our parents to take the report cards, aw, they should have done it during Friday! This is so troublesome, no seriously my mom is also complaining about it ;p.

Tomorrow is the last day of school, that will be a performance day, so no studies, just performances cool!! XD. I saw a peek on them rehearsing today in the school hall already, they have some awesome performances coming up :o.

That's all for today, Ima take a big rest now after tiring exams :D.


No comments:

Post a Comment