.fans

Thursday, December 17, 2009

.decision


we have to decide no matter what, whether we take this road or not.

Erm, I have decided to delete all my previous post that I have left empty and not updated. I apologize much for that, I will not let it happen again. I guess I must have just gotten a little carried away by my lazyness so I didn't update much.

I am going to start again from this post, so you guys can actually keep up with me^^. I will try to update as actively as I can. So please check up my blog daily if you like :D.

And I just found out that Malaysia is such a fail for not having Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster standard edition, that means 1 disc without the 2nd disc containing The Fame album, her old album in it. It was quite a disappointment, my mom asked Rock Corner in Curve and Midvalley, they say they only have the deluxe edition and a Malaysian edition without the booklet, yeah wth right? srsly? zz

So I asked my uncle staying in US to buy it for me through her website I think, he can do either way, but I don't know if they sell in retail stores though, so I do hope my uncle plans to buy through her official website, that's the most easiest way. My uncle is so nice, but I am sure going to pay him back^^, can't take family for granted =x.

Lastly, my brother is coming back tonight! I hope so though, cause he was suppose to come back yesterday night but he had to go out with friends and have fun since his exams are over now and he have 1 month holidays, wow 1 month so long @_@. Now he is back we can play HoN together again, wee :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment