.fans

Friday, November 6, 2009

.done


everything is done now, we can relapse the memory we have kept.

I'm so glad that everything is over now, pressuring exams are now gone for this year, so relieved though :D. Also school is going to end soon for my Form 2 syllabus, everything I started are accomplished completed now xD, yay.

Hmm, though I'm gonna miss afternoon session, cause next year I'm gonna face waking up early morning for morning session school issues, wow lol a mouth full, okay yeah! But I think I'm gonna adapt back like how I did when I was in primary school year 3, which is also morning session, it's really something new to me that time, so I think I'm used to it now, I can handle next year :o.

I can't think of nothing else to post about today, so toodlez~

No comments:

Post a Comment