.fans

Friday, December 18, 2009

.excited


excited for little wonderful things, may just make your day.


I can’t believe Lycaon and Canzel are releasing full length albums on my birthday (03/24) next year.
Canzel’s album will be titled Invit S.P.

Tracklist:

01.Enter
02.Invit’
03.青色LOVERS LINE
04.声、鳴り
05.piano
06.永劫回帰エレメント
07.失踪イン マイ ルーム
08.雨音
09.starlight
10.scenes
11.世界終了釦。-world end switch.-
12.EXP
Bonus Track (limited edition)
13.Wish Upon A Star (re-recording)

So far no tracklist of Lycaon’s new album Royal Order is released, but still very excited ^o^.

Omg^^ so happy to hear about it, this is my first time experiencing releases of my favorite band on my birthday, I feel special :d.

Oh, I have been playing this game called JX3, MMORPG, chinese though with my brother today, and turns out that the reason why the game looks so damn good, it's because it's a P2P game, they only give free trial for quite a time, then they just stop o_o.

No comments:

Post a Comment